- Hemp Clothing
- Hemp Products
- New Arrivals
Hemptopia Natural Hemp Fiber Insulation is an all-natural, thermal insulation. Composed of a proprietary blend of domestic grown hemp fibers, it serves as an alternative to glass fiber. Natural Fiber Hemp Insulation is light-weight, easy to handle, flexible and contributes to better in-home air quality. It provides the functionality of traditional insulation without agitating the skin or toxic irritants.
|R-Value||Fire & Smoke||Vapor Barrier|
*One batt covers 10 sq/ft
Hemptopia Natural Fiber Insulation comes in 96" x 15" batts, and can be cut to size with a serrated blade. Insulation is designed for typical stud frame.
Natural Fiber Insulation is delivered in 1-pallet increments (or truckloads). Each pallet contains 30 bags of insulation
Each containing a single 96”x15” batt 10 sqft – for a total of 300 sqft of insulation per pallet. Each pallet is approximately 45” wide x 48” long x 66” tall and weighs approximately 270 pounds (including the pallet).
Insulation may be purchased 3 ways:
(1) Per Pallet – good pricing with no minimum number of pallets
(2) Per Truck – better pricing and includes 26 pallets
(3) Per Truck with Supply Agreement – best pricing and includes a commitment to purchase at least 3 trucks annually
|Tier||Pallet||Truck||Truck W/Supply Agreement|
|3 Trucks annual minimum|
|Effective Price Per Sqft||$0.99||$0.96||$.92|
Pricing does not include transportation or storage costs.
To place an order please contact us for pricing and calculated freight costs.
General Properties of Natural Fiber Insulation
- Effective acoustic properties
- Rapid renewal blend of natural fibers including Hemp and Kenaf
- Durable & Resilient tensile strength
- Easy Installation
- Salt-Based Fr treatment that also helps to reduce mold, mildew & pests
- Formaldehyde-free, inert binder system